Chrissyx93

love is

Chrissy | 19 | Brisbane

I am an avid-reader. Always has a book with me everywhere I go.

I am a music lover. I listen to anything 70s/80s/90s. With the likes of Simply Red, Bad Company, Michael Jackson, and many more.

Silence (Hush, Hush #3) - Becca Fitzpatrick ** I would say this book is more of a 4.5 stars**"Silence" by Becca Fitzpatrick is the third book in the Hush Hush series. It continues the story of a young girl, Nora Gray be caught up between Nephillim and Fallen Angels. Except, one person who was reveled as her father is the underdog in this book in the series. At the end of the second book, Cresendo, we saw Nora get kidnapped and that, her and Patch broke up (I think, I could be thinking wrong??) but we didn't know WHO. Fast forward to "Silence" and we find Nora has 5 months of her life erased and she's trying to fill in the missing pieces, and find out the bastard that kidnapped her with help of mainly either Jev and Scott Parnell. Nora's best friend, Vee is so goddamn unhelpful in this book.One thing I loved about this book was that Jev - got under Nora's skin and she was trying to figure him out. It wasn't until Jev confessed that he is the same person that was her boyfriend - Patch!!! I found that sooo romantic! Without giving too many spoilers out, this book and series overall is a must read! I can see why some people disliked this book and is already abusing the crap out of the author not to write a fourth book, but I loved this book. :) Bring on the fourth!!!! :)