Chrissyx93

love is

Chrissy | 19 | Brisbane

I am an avid-reader. Always has a book with me everywhere I go.

I am a music lover. I listen to anything 70s/80s/90s. With the likes of Simply Red, Bad Company, Michael Jackson, and many more.

Rules of Attraction - Simone Elkeles Rules of Attraction is the sequel to Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. The story was directed in Carlos and Kiara's perspectives alike to Alex and Brittney's In PC. The story starts of with Carlos staying with his Brother, Alex and the mishap of leaving Mexico. Meaning, leaving his mother and little brother, Luis behind.As the story unfolds it becomes very similar to PC. I was very dissapointed by this. I was expecting something more and exciting from Elkeles but she uses the same story of Mexican-American relationship into a sexual fling. Although, the only thing i was quite amused with was how the whole thing centers around Professor Richard. Quite the same as the teacher (forgot her name??) in Perfect Chem, nothenless, both bringing them closer. Another thing was the ex's, PC -> Colin and ROA -> Michael. I was suprised that with the type of "Shy" person Kiara was, she has an ex. Lets not forget Tuck, isnt he quite like Britney's best friend? (Not Darlene, the other one.. not coming to my mind grrr lol).I give it four out of five stars as the writing of it was great, the descriptions and everything. Just the whole plot that is SO alike to PC makes me discredit one star. However, I hope the third book, Chain Reaction surpasses the first two, otherwise i'm not even going to drop Elkeles of my radar.Chrissy 21/09/2010